Restore Deleted Pictures
- Best image recovery tool that efficiently restores deleted items
- Powerful algorithm that finds the deleted photos from internal & external drives
- Supports latest versions of Mac OS and Microsoft Windows OS
- Undelete almost all types of picture formats including the RAW images
Have you lost the only copy of precious photos, and you need to restore them back? Recovering digital photos from hard drives, memory cards, digital cameras and other players are the most common data recovery tasks. Users often make just a single copy of their precious pictures before deleting the original. This results in tragedy when the copy cannot be read or deleted by some means.
User Reviews and Testimonials
What should you do to get your deleted photos back?
First of all, don't panic! In most cases, your deleted pictures are recoverable and are not lost forever - even if you have emptied the from the Recycle Bin/Trash Bin, or accidently deleted them while deleting some other files or Shift Deleted them. There are chances that your data is still somewhere on your hard drive and you can retrieve pictures deleted from Recycle Bin and any other drives. You just have to find it.
Don’t worry as you don’t require any kind of deep technical knowledge to do this. Restore Deleted Picture Software is specially designed for computer novices like you. It works on a powerful algorithm that finds the deleted image and recovers it efficiently. It’s user-friendly and easy to use interface makes this tool a perfect recovery tool.
In how many ways you may lose your important pictures?
The photos may get deleted in a number of ways knowingly or unknowingly and the deletion can be from the hard drive, a memory card, flash drive, or any other external drive. Below are some of the most common reasons –
- Unintentional deletion – There are chances that you might delete an important image while deleting something else. The file deleted in this way can be found in the Recycle Bin. But if this is done in the Recycle Bin then you think that you have permanently lost the photo(s). Deleted pictures can be retrieved easily using Deleted Pictures Recovery Software. To retrieve deleted pictures from android phone and other external drives, this software is the best option. The files deleted from an external drive, using the Delete option, does not go to the Recycle Bin. So there is a chance of losing images unknowingly.
- By emptying Recycle Bin – Pictures might get deleted by emptying the Recycle Bin without checking what files are present in the Recycle Bin.
- Virus infection – Sometimes due to a virus attack images can get corrupted or even deleted without your knowledge. So, always use an updated anti-virus to avoid such situation.
- Accidently pressing Shift+Delete – While deleting a picture you might accidently press Shilf+Delete key combination. Files deleted in this way bypass the Recycle Bin.
- Due to a third-party software – While installing or uninstalling a third-party software or while using a cleaning tool that removes unwanted files from your system, there is a possibility that one or more of your pictures get deleted without your knowledge.
Some features of Restore Deleted Pictures –
- A fast recovery process that can scan the whole drive in just few minutes
- Recover images which bypass Windows Recycle Bin when they exceed Recycle Bin’s size
- Quickly recover images deleted using Shift+Delete or when deleted from the Windows command prompt
- Can undelete jpg files & other common picture formats and digital RAW photo files also
- Recover data from hard drives, flash memory cards, USB external drives
- Supports recovery of deleted files from hard drives having FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExtFAT file systems
- Preview recovered pictures before restoring them to make sure you are saving the correct file
- Recovered pictures can be stored on any external drive (CD, DVD, Memory card, flash drive, etc.)
- Different versions available to restore deleted photos on Mac OS & Microsoft Windows
- This application also supports the recovery of deleted pictures from your Nokia Cell phone.
- Using this tool you can undelete all types of photos including RAW images that are present in your Nokia device.
Supported image formats –
Restore deleted pictures supports a wide variety of image formats like JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD and RAW picture formats like CR2, CRW, NEF, ARW, SR2, RAF, KDC, K25, DCR, etc.
The software has an option to add signature using which you can restore images of the format that is not listed in it.
Steps to retrieve deleted pictures –
Step 1: Download & install Deleted Pictures Recovery Software on your system and run it.
Step 2: On the main screen select “Recover Photos” option.
Figure A. Main Screen
Step 3: Click “Recover Deleted Photos” option.
Figure B. Restore Deleted Photos
Step 4: Select the logical drive from which the picture has to be recovered.
Figure C. Select Drive
Step 5: After scanning process is completed a list of recovered files is shown on the screen. Preview the picture before recovering it.
Figure D. Preview
Step 6: Save the recovered image on the drive other than that from which the file is being recovered.
Figure E. Save
Tips & suggestions –
First of all, stop using your hard drive or external drive (from which the picture has been deleted) immediately. This is a best practice as by doing so the recovery becomes more effective.
Secondly, never save the recovered files or install the recovery software on the same drive from which the images have been deleted.